- “CHOOSE A DATE” and contact for booking +919816320080 / +919418820080
SPITI – KINNOUR Motorbike Tour 2020: 22 JUNE | 13 JULY | 26 JULY.| 9 AUG.| 24 AUG 2020
10 days’ fixed departure Lahaul-Spiti-Kinnour Motor biking Tours invites you for unlimited fun & challenge to one of the remotest regions of Himachal Pradesh, viz Kinnaur & Spiti valley. It involves visiting remote valleys, villages and crossing over high mountain passes Rohtang Pass (3980 m) & Kunzum Pass (4550 m) providing spectacular views of picturesque snow capped peaks, rugged terrain and old monasteries. The tour ends in Manali with stay at Camps & Home Stays at he highest village of Asia . Fixed Departure Lahaul Spiti kinnour Motorbiking tour starts from Manali in Himachal Pradesh India and covers approx 1050 kms.
BATCH DATES- | 25 JUNE | 16TH JULY | 6TH AUGUST| 27TH AUGUST
Day 1. manali
Arrive Manali & check in at hotel. Time to fresh ‘n’ up & have some rest. Assemble at Motorbike garage at 2 PM for a small briefing about the tour. Today we take you on acclimatization ride to Naggar village or Solang Valley after lunch. A 35-40km Drive so as to get familiar with the mountain biking. Return back to Manali & spend the rest of evening at leisure or last minute purchases in the market. Overnight at hotel with Dinner.
Day 2. Manali to Banjar Valley
Today we will start towards Bajar Valley to Soja (2683 mts). From Manali we take a ride till
Bhuntar where we take left turn to Parvati Valley, following Parvati river we reach Manikaran (Temples and Gurudwara with hot springs), After lunch go back to Bhuntar where we aim to Bajar Valley, enjoying views around, finely we reach Soja village (6km from Bajar) stay night here.
Day 3. Banjar to Sarahan over Jalori Pass(3134mtrs)
Today we aim to arrive Sarahan mid afternoon enabling a tour of the stunning Bhimakali temple. This Temple a sacred temple of the Hindus and is an architectural marvel. It is believed to be at least 800 years old.
Day 4. Sarahan to Kalpa (3300 mtrs)
There are a number of temples to see in Kalpa and we stay in a comfortable hotel and enjoy the views.
Day 5. Kalpa to Nako (3663mtrs)
Proceed to Naco, a small village in Kinnaur and at an altitude of 3663 meters. There is a small lake in middle of the village Nako, it is dotted with atleast seven temples of different periods , including a monastic complex on its western edge.
Day 6. Naco to Kaza (3700mtrs)
Today move on the way to Kaza we will pass via Dankhar monastery, an ancient monastery build 12 century, over a ridge. Stay night in hotel in Kaza.
Day 7. Next morning take a ride to Key Monastery, the oldest and biggest monastery standing on the hill in the Spiti valley. Visit Kibbar (4400), 8km from Key village, the highest village in the world with a motorable road and electricity. And come back to Kaza by evening. email or phone calls.
Day 8. Kaza to Chhatru (camping)
Today we take a day ride from the Kaza to the Chandatar Lake, have a lunch, enjoy the view, and after rest, get on riding to Chhatru(camping).
Day 9. Chhatru to Keylong (3080 mtrs) nice hotel overlooking the valley.
Day 10. Keylong to Manali
Today last Day of tour. Visiting Rohtang pass, Marhi, Gulaba. At Evening Farewell Dinner. Sharing emotions of journey.
Tour Cost :- please contact our representative at 09816320080
- Rohtang Pass, Kunzum Pass
- Oldest Monastries
- Spiti Valley and Kinnaur Valley
- Explore Asia’s Highest Village Komic and Highest Lake – Chandertal
- Camping and Incredible Motor Biking
- Professional Mechanic and Guide
- Accommodations (Hotels & Camps) : All package tour-best in area hotels or camping (twin sharing)
- All Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water on the way)
- First- aid kit with all necessary medicines in the mountains area
- All inner line permits controlled area for Kinnour Valley and around Ladakh
- Monument & Museum entrance fees
- Bike, Petrol (Manali to Manali)
- Helmet, Knee / Elbow Gaurds
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Camera fees and Insurance
- Motorbike Royal Enfield 350 cc/ 500 cc – Available at an extra cost.
Things to carry:
- Legal Bike Papers and Helmet
- Balaclava 01 nos.
- Long pants
- Round neck T-shirts,
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
- Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
- Basic Medical Kit
- Basic Tool Kit
- Drinking Water 2L
- Extra Cloths(Optional)
Gears needed: COMPULSORY with a motorbike
- Full face helmet(ISI mark/DOT approved)
- Knee & elbow guards
- Permanent Drivers License
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- PUC Certificate
- Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
- Personal Details of Rider/Pillion
- Id Proof of Pillion(Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
Rules & Regulations
- Riding order: one by one Formation. Leader ahead formation.
- Road Rules to be decided by group leaders.
- Min. 8 riders per leader
- No competition between riders
- No breaking away from the pack
- Keeping to time schedules
- No wrong side riding or overtaking
- No alcohol on Rides
Minimum Bike Condition:
- Headlights and Tail Lights.
- All four functioning Indicators.
- Tyre Condition.
- Number Plate
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
- Motorbikes can be made available on rent from Manali on additional cost. Those having own bike can join the Trip. The trip starts from Manali, you will have to reach Manali at your own cost either on bike. The above Motorbiking trip can also be arranged for Any Groups as per your dates.
- The above prices are calculated with a group size of 8 people.
- Those having own motorbikes need to compulsorily carry the Bikes legal papers and Helmet, Knee Guards, Elbow guard etc.