"CHOOSE A TOURING DATE" AND contact for booking. +919816320080 / +919418820080
LEH-LADAKH MOTORCYCLE TOUR 2019 – 2nd JULY | 23TH JULY | 13TH AUG | 27 AUG.
Join us for 2019 Leh Ladakh fixed departure Motor Biking tours which is for 10 days starting from Manali and heading towards Leh. Just grab unlimited fun & challenge on motor biking tours crossing world’s top two highest mountain passes with spectacular views of snow capped peaks, rugged terrain, oldest monasteries and most spectacular & picturesque landscapes in the world.
Day 1: Manali – Naggar / Solang Valley
Time to fresh up & have some rest. Assemble at Motorbike garage at 2 PM for a small briefing about the tour. Today we take you on acclimatization ride to Naggar village or Solang Valley after lunch. A 35-40km Drive so as to get familiar with the mountain biking. Return back to Manali & spend the rest of evening at leisure or necessary purchases in the market. Overnight at hotel with Dinner.
Day 2 : Manali – Rohtang Pass – Jaspa (Approx 150Kms – 5Hrs Drive)
On your bikes from Manali to Jaspa climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and enroute crossing several villages of Lahaul valley like Khoksar, Sissu, Gondla, Tandi and Keylong the confluence of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Jispa – Baralacha Pass – Sarchu – Pang (Approx 150 Kms – 6 Hrs Drive)
Leave Jaspa in the morning after breakfast. On your bikes from Jaspa to Pang, Enroute crossing Gemur, Jispa, Darcha and over Baralachala Pass (4800m, 15750ft), Sarchu and Pang. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 4 : Pang – Thiksey – IndusRiver – Leh (160Kms – 6Hrs Drive)
Leave Pang early in the morning on your bikes to Leh crossing over Naki La (4800m, 15750ft), Lachang La (5065m, 16600ft) and More Plains & reach Tsokhar. Lunch at Tsokhar & then we move to Leh over Tanglang La pass (5300m, 17388ft) which is Worlds IInd highest motorable pass. Enroute visiting, Stoc Palace, Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastry & Indus River. On arrival in Leh by evening check in at hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Leh – Khardungla – SheyPalace – Shanti Stupa – Leh (100Kms – 5Hrs Drive)
Move early in the morning for Khardung La to ensure that we reaches Khardung La without encountering lot of traffic. Once we reach the summit, you can take time out to get your photo taken next to the signboard which says “Khardung La, 18380 ft. (5602 m), Highest Motorable Road in the world”. After spending some time in Khardungla move back to Leh. Visit Shey Palace & Shanti Stupa.
Day 6: Leh Local (100Kms – 5Hrs Drive)
It’s a day of easy drive & visiting local places near Leh, such as Magnetic road, Pather Sahib & Local market of Leh.
Day 7: Leh – Pangong Lake (Camp) (210Kms – 8Hrs Drive)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (4350m, 14270ft), through Changla Pass (5288m, 17350ft), it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong, which is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. The lake is 5 km (3.1 mi) wide at its broadest point. All together it covers 604 km. Overnight in camps with dinner.
Day 8 : Pangong Lake – Tsokhar Lake (Camp) (200Kms – 9Hrs Drive)
After breakfast on your bikes back to Tsokhar village & lake. Tsokar is a small but beautiful lake situated in Ladakh. This place is very different from most of the tourist places we get to see. The Tsokar Lake is a salt water lake. The lake is the smallest high altitude lake entirely in India unlike Pangong. On arrival check in and overnight at camp.
Day 9 : Tsokhar – Jispa (Approx 210Kms – 10Hrs Drive)
After Breakfast on your bikes from Tsokhar to Jispa crossing over Baralachal La (4850 m) crossing Pang Valley. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Jispa – Manali (135Kms – 8 Hrs Drive)
Move early in the morning with tea & toast for your last day of biking experience. Reach Manali in time crossing Keylong & Rohtang Pass. On arrival check in at hotel. End of your bike tour. Overnight at hotel.
- Rohtang Pass
- Highest motorable pass in India: Tanglang La Pass (5,359 meters) and Khardung La Pass (5,540 meters)
- Ride to the border of Tibet
- Explore Alchi Monastery, the oldest in Ladakh
- Lakes- Pangong & Tsokhar
- Camping and Incredible Motor Biking
- Professional Mechanic and Guide
- Accommodations (Hotels & Camps) : All package tour-best in area hotels or camping (twin sharing)
- All Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water on the way)
- First- aid kit with all necessary medicines in the mountains area
- All inner line permits controlled area for Kinnour Valley and around Ladakh
- Monument & Museum entrance fees
- Bike Petrol (Manali to Manali)
- Helmet, Knee / Elbow Gaurds
- Package Excludes
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Riding Jackets
- Camera fees and Insurance
- Motorbike Royal Enfield 350 – Available at an extra cost.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry:
- Legal Bike Papers and Helmet
- Balaclava 01 nos.
- Long pants
- Round neck T-shirts,
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
- Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
- Basic Medical Kit
- Basic Tool Kit
- Drinking Water 2L
- Extra Cloths(Optional)
Gears needed: COMPULSORY with a motorbike
- Full face helmet(ISI mark/DOT approved)
- Knee & elbow guards
- Permanent Drivers License
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- PUC Certificate
- Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
- Personal Details of Rider/Pillion
- Id Proof of Pillion(Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
Rules & Regulations
- Riding order: one by one Formation. Leader ahead formation.
- Road Rules to be decided by group leaders.
- Min. 8 riders per leader
- No competition between riders
- No breaking away from the pack
- Keeping to time schedules
- No wrong side riding or overtaking
- No alcohol on Rides
Minimum Bike Condition:
- Headlights and Tail Lights.
- All four functioning Indicators.
- Tyre Condition.
- Number Plate
Cancellation and Refund policy
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
- Motorbikes can be made available on rent from Manali on additional cost. Those having own bike can join the Trip. The trip starts from Manali, you will have to reach Manali at your own cost either on bike. The above Motorbiking trip can also be arranged for Any Groups as per your dates.
- The above prices are calculated with a group size of 8 people.
- Those having own motorbikes need to compulsorily carry the Bikes legal papers and Helmet, Knee Guards, Elbow guard etc.