Rate List for renting Motorbikes
|TYPE OF BIKE||RATES PER DAY|
|Royal Enfield 500CC||EURO 22|
|Royal Enfield 350CC||EURO 18|
|Bajaj Avenger||EURO 15|
Term and Conditions
- Customer need to deposit security amount as per the bike chosen.
- Security Deposits will vary according to the destinations you choose
- Security amount shall be refunded once the tour is done and bikes are returned to us.
- Customer has to bear petrol expenses.
- Any damage that occurs during the course of tour time shall be paid for by the customer.
- Any expenses subsequently arising, such as tour extension, hotel bookings, motorcycle transport costs, are to be borne by the participant, and his personal travel insurance.
- Every driver is responsible for his/her safe driving, the careful handling of the vehicle for his or her own safety as well as that of the other drivers and innocent bystanders.
- The undersigned considers himself informed of Indian traffic regulations as well as the actual unorthodox traffic situation, and the technical limitations of the Motorbike.
- Participants are responsible for daily oil and battery check. The participant is liable for any subsequent damage due to negligence to perform daily oil and battery checks.
- Documentation should include a valid two wheeler license, and one supporting photo Identity Card on the person at all times.
- The full payment has to be settled by cash payment or bank remittance at the time of the take over of the motorbike at the beginning of the rental period.
- Office Timings : We are open 7 days from 9am to 7 pm Indian standard time. The timing for Release or collection of our Rental Bikes is confirmed by our crew.
KulluManaliVisit offers Motorcycles for hire in Manali. We believe in the fact that tourists may want to explore the region on their own and what could be a better option than simply hiring a motorbike to explore this great valley of Gods. We offer a wide range of motorbikes on hire at daily basis or per hour basis. All the bikes are regularly serviced and checked for zero technical faults.